Peanut butter is a staple among kids and adults alike. It is inexpensive and can also be a healthy snack. Incorporating it into a variety of dishes and snacks is easy and enjoyable.
Check out this recipe:
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie
- 2 packs Graham cracker crust pie shells 9-inch, baked
- 1 cup Peanut butter chunky
- 8 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Margarine softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar plus 1 tbsp sugar, divided use
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Whipping cream
- 1 pack Instant chocolate pudding
- 2 tbsp Chopped peanuts
- 1 pc Spray can whipped cream
- In large bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, and margarine with electric mixer. Mix until blended. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar. Beat for about 1 minute until soft and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
- In another bowl, whip cream with 1 tablespoon sugar until soft peaks form when the beater is lifted. Fold into peanut butter mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into pie shells. Frost pies with a half-inch of chocolate pudding. Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap or with inverted pie crust covers. Chill at least two hours.